Tuesday 6 January 2015

I write, again

Was
on a high-highway
sorted all, all in place
fenced by will
and the trues.
En route, I found
a branching-boulevard
overfilled with passion
and with escape.

That
gleaming grin 
for me, imparting
Excursion-Endearment-Esteem
Replenishment!

Yes! 
a chaotic attractor
instilling into my soul
promptly nurturing me
to accomplish.

But
Farawayness-
of time
over again.

Yet
Hours-Days-Weeks
of wait for
the needful 
and untimely
rains.
To fill up the
deepness of 
Oblique-Emptied-Hollow
river ‘tween us.

So
Waiting 
to float across
and waiting more-
for that
desired touch 
to create.
Moreover, to attain
our notion of 
unending embrace.

And
queries dinging
in my mind-
While I reach, will you be there?
Or will just fade away?
Reigning Love? 
Or hurt again?
That’s why
I write,
Again.

-Abhinav Chhabra

No comments: